I got electrocuted trying to service the gas gas furnace

It was a chilly December day right after the Thanksgiving holiday in addition to our heating plan had malfunctioned.

It had stopped toiling early that day around 3 AM.

Since it was a holiday weekend, most heating corps were closed. I was getting super chilly in addition to because of it, all sleep had escaped me. So I took to the internet to try in addition to find a solution. I also referred to the energy-saving help tips booklet that the professionals had given me. I could not find a solution in the booklet, however there was a video on the internet illustrating a single of the ways to solve such an issue. I knew the gas had not run out because the gas fireplace at our neighbor’s home was toiling. Every one of us used the same gas line. The video illustrated the steps taken during a gas furnace/heater tune-up session. I used a long DIY brush that could actually go through the ductwork, to do the duct cleaning, then once the ductworks were clean, I detachd the washable filters in addition to cleaned them as well. When I was installing the filter, I felt a zap run through our arm into our heart than our head, in addition to I was thrown about 5feet Noaway. I had been electrocuted by a live wire. It had reacted to our wet hands causing the shock. After that, I went to bed, piling up all the duvets I own. The gas gas furnace stayed broken down for more than one more afternoons until the HVAC repairman restored the quality of the whole home heating. The heating provider also checked the boiler replacement to ensure all was okay. I l received to leave the home services to the professionals.

a/c tune up