I got electrocuted trying to repair the gas furnace

It was a freezing January morning right after the Thanksgiving holiday plus our heating plan had malfunctioned. It had stopped working early that morning around 3 AM. Since it was a holiday weekend, most heating corps were closed. I was getting super freezing plus because of it, all sleep had escaped me. So I took to the internet to try plus find a solution. I also referred to the energy-saving help tips booklet that the professionals had given me. I could not find a solution in the booklet, but there was a video on the internet illustrating a single of the ways to solve such an issue. I knew the gas had not run out because the gas fireplace at our neighbor’s beach house was working. Every one of us used the same gas line. The video illustrated the steps taken during a furnace/heater tune-up session. I used a long DIY brush that could actually go through the air duct, to do the duct cleaning, however once the Heating, Ventilation plus A/C ducts were clean, I removed the washable filters plus cleaned them as well. When I was installing the filter, I felt a zap run through our arm into our heart than our head, plus I was thrown about 5feet Noaway. I had been electrocuted by a live wire. It had reacted to our wet hands causing the shock. After that, I went to bed, piling up all the duvets I own. The gas furnace stayed broken down for several more afternoons until the Heating, Ventilation plus A/C repairman restored the quality of the whole beach beach house heating. The heating provider also evaluated the boiler replacement to ensure all was okay. I l earned to leave the beach beach house services to the professionals.

heating tune up