I got electrocuted trying to repair the gas gas furnace

It was a cold December day right after the Thanksgiving holiday and our oil furnace had malfunctioned. It had stopped working early that day around 3 AM. Since it was a holiday weekend, most heating corps were closed. I was getting super cold and because of it, all sleep had escaped me. So I took to the internet to try and find a solution. I also referred to the energy-saving help tips booklet that the professionals had given me. I could not find a solution in the booklet, however there was a video on the internet illustrating a single of the ways to solve such an issue. I knew the gas had not run out because the gas fireplace at our neighbor’s cabin was working. Every one of us used the same gas line. The video illustrated the steps taken during a gas furnace/heater tune-up session. I used a long DIY brush that could easily go through the air duct, to do the duct cleaning! Once the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C ducts were clean, I disconnectd the washable filters and cleaned them as well. When I was installing the filter, I felt a zap run through our arm into our heart than our head, and I was thrown about 5feet Noaway. I had been electrocuted by a live wire. It had reacted to our wet hands causing the shock. After that, I went to bed, piling up all the duvets I own. The gas gas furnace stayed broken down for several more afternoons until the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C repairman restored the quality of the whole beach cabin heating. The heating provider also checked the boiler installation to ensure all was okay. I l gained to leave the beach cabin services to the professionals.
heating equipment